- A 14 night All Inclusive stay at the 5* RIU Club Hotel in Negril, Jamaica
- Return flights from London Gatwick Airport
- Daily Salsa/Kizomba dance lessons and Cuba Tone exercise from experienced, trained dance teachers and specialists trainers
- Catamaran Cruise- including snorkelling, swimming in beach caves & a stop off at the world famous Ricks Cafe
- A FREE daily fitness programme with Sarah Leigh
- Meet & Greet at Gatwick Airport
- Transfers from airport to hotel
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Nightly entertainment
£250 deposit required to secure your booking, then final balance of £1,659 is due 12 weeks before departure. Deposit is non refundable, unless we cancel the holiday.
All bookings to paid in full 12 weeks before departure
PayPal bookings are accepted however this includes the 5% PayPal commission fee.
Deposit required via PayPal is therefore £262.50, and final balance after is £1,677.50
Early Bird Fare!!
Early Bird £1879.00 until 1st February 2023
£2099.00 from 1st February 2023
Prices are based on TWO people sharing.
Single person supplement £668 in addition.
Bank details: (Bank transfers do not have additional fees)
Account Name: Vivalasalsa
Sort Code: 30-99-50
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or +447956 921621
The RIU Club Hotel is a luxurious 5* hotel set on the beachfront in the beautiful town of Negril, Jamaica
- There are 3 swimming pools at the hotel, one of which includes a swim up bar and underwater seating
All Inclusive includes, breakfast, lunch, evening meal, drinks & snacks.
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with live cooking stations.
Themed buffets three times a week. Jamaican jerk barbecue six times a week and much more!